Patients considering cosmetic treatments are often hesitant because of the potential pain and discomfort. You may want to undergo dermal fillers, injectables, laser treatments, etc., but perhaps you’re wary of the needles or injections. Aesthetic MdR is committed to ensuring superior patient care; we provide the latest cosmetic treatments and strive to deliver them with as little physical or emotional pain and discomfort as possible. To extend our commitment to pain-free procedures, we’ve implemented a cutting-edge pain management system called Pro-Nox.
What is Pro-Nox?
Pro-Nox is a nitrous oxide-based pain management system that produces a 50/50 proportion of oxygen and nitrous oxide. As you inhale the fast-acting gas before the procedure, a sense of calm washes over you, alleviating anxiety. Pro-Nox doesn’t put you to sleep, allowing you to stay awake through the procedure. It can also be combined with local anesthesia to ensure even greater levels of comfort. While Pro-Nox alleviates all mental anxieties, the local anesthesia relieves all physical discomfort. Between the two, you can have a blissful cosmetic experience.
Benefits of the Pro-Nox system
- It doesn’t require needles
- You can self-administer the laughing gas according to your pain threshold
- The effect kicks in within seconds, providing instant relief
- You feel no pain and anxiety during the treatment
- The gas stays in your system for a maximum of 5 or 10 minutes, allowing you to resume your daily activities afterward without interruption
- There’s no need for oral medications
- It’s the perfect pain management system for people undergoing cosmetic treatments
- You don’t need to have someone else drive you home after the procedure
Aesthetic MdR has added the innovative and cutting-edge pain management system because we’re committed to providing physically and emotionally comfortable procedures. Local anesthesia is enough to dull your physical senses, so you don’t feel any physical pain and discomfort. However, some people also suffer from mental anxieties associated with needles and injections, which local anesthesia can’t address. That’s where our pain management system comes in, alleviating your emotional distress and discomfort. Furthermore, the self-administered system makes it perfect for patients who have trouble relinquishing control, empowering you to control your comfort level.