Santa Monica is a city that offers entertainment, exceptional cuisine, beautiful people, and the beauty of the Pacific. The world-renowned Santa Monica Pier and park is a treasure worth visiting while in Santa Monica. Muscle beach, with its outdoor gym, is used by both tourists and locals alike. To the north of Santa Monica lay the Pacific Palisades and a beautiful coastal drive with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, or cycle or walk The Strand to the south and delight in what the Santa Monica area coastal communities have to offer.
Dr. Luis Macias Serves Santa Monica
Dr. Luis Macias serves patients from Santa Monica at his office in Marina del Rey. His offices at Aesthetic MdR are just 15 minutes from the center of Santa Monica. He extends his services to patients throughout Los Angeles from this beautiful location, where they can take advantage of his high-level skills and range of face, breast, and body procedures. As a double board-certified plastic surgeon, he has distinguished himself as one of the professionals practicing plastic surgery in the Santa Monica area. His infallible technique, precision, and artistry has led to a reputation for excellence in the art of plastic surgery.
Rhinoplasty Near Santa Monica
Dr. Macias has been known to create amazing rhinoplasty results for his Santa Monica patients. See how he can transform your entire facial appearance with a custom plastic surgery. If you have ever felt uncomfortable or insecure due to the appearance of your nose, rhinoplasty, or a “nose job” can be life changing. Rhinoplasty can:
- Straighten a crooked or hooked nose
- Smooth a hump on the nose bridge
- Reshape large or overly long nostrils
- Alter the shape of the nose tip
- Reduce the size of an overly large nose
- Correct a crooked nose
- Create a more attractive look to a pinched nose tip
- Enhance your overall facial appearance
Santa Monica Liposuction
Dr. Luis Macias performs liposuction with an artist’s eye. Liposuction is a versatile procedure that can be used on its own or to enhance the effects of other procedures such as a tummy tuck or breast reduction. Liposuction can:
- Reduce chin fat
- Reduce fat around the bra area
- Slim your waist and love handles
- Reduce fat on your thighs and butt
- Remove excess fat on the upper arms
- Harvest fat cells to transfer to other body areas, such as your butt (BBL or Brazilian butt lift) or for subtle, natural breast augmentation
A breast augmentation can help you have the pert, lovely, full breasts you have always wanted. Dr. Macias will help you choose the ideal breast implants for your frame and ribcage, so your new breasts are the most attractive size, shape, and projection, and look natural. Whether you are interested in silicone or saline, or are considering fat grafting, Dr. Macias is widely regarded as being among the best breast surgeons practicing in the Los Angeles region. It is well worth a visit to his clinic for a consultation – you will be under the care of a true professional in the field of breast augmentation.
A breast lift is designed to restore a more youthful look to saggy or aging breasts. A breast lift performed by Dr. Macias can:
- Elevate your breasts so they are positioned higher, by removing excess skin
- Lift the nipples to a position at the center of the breast mound
- Reshape and restore saggy or droopy breasts so they appear round and firm
- Reduce stretched areolas
- Restore volume to your breasts with fat grafting or implants for a combination procedure
Dr. Luis Macias
To take your next step in cosmetic enhancement, your next step is a consultation with Dr. Macias. Please call our office to schedule an appointment.Schedule a Consultation
Safety Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
Here at Aesthetic MdR there is nothing more important to us than your health and safety.
We are following these in-office safety guidelines:
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have a temperature of 100 degrees or greater we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Our patient schedules will be adjusted to minimize your time in the reception area to allow for adequate social distancing. The timing of your arrival is very important. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. If you are late for your appointment we will reschedule you for another day.
- Our providers will closely adhere to allotted appointment times and will not be able to extend the length of your visit.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment.
- Upon your arrival, a team member will take your temperature and will ask that you complete a short questionnaire regarding your recent health and travel activity.
- We will be taking walk-ins for Vitamin B12 injections only.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly upon arriving at our office.
- All patients must wear a mask while in our office.
- Our waiting room will be set up to accommodate social distancing and all magazines, books, etc. will be removed.
We are available by phone and email during this time and can answer any questions you may have. Our staff are scheduling Virtual Consultations and Appointments. Please feel free to call our office at (424) 375-6580.
— Dr. Macias & Staff