If you want a brighter, fresher, and more even-textured complexion without redness, harsh side effects, or inflammation, you might want to consider Diamond Glow, an innovative skin rejuvenation technique suitable for all skin types and concerns. This groundbreaking skin rejuvenation technique shirks abrasive techniques in favor of a gentle process that reinforces your skin’s defensive systems.
Diamond Glow, also known as a Dermalinfusion, is an update to the microdermabrasion technique. Traditional microdermabrasion uses abrasive techniques to scrub off the dead skin cells from your body, improving your complexion. However, the Diamond Glow technique uses finely-calibrated diamond tips with water for gentle abrasion without triggering inflammation or redness.
How Diamond Glow Works
Diamond Glow is a unique 3-in-1 skin rejuvenation technique that addresses all aspects of skincare, including exfoliation, extraction, and infusion. The finely-calibrated diamond tips remove the dead skin cells and unclog the pores, the vacuum device extracts the debris and gunk from your pores, and the infusion technique delivers the chosen SkinMedica serums.
Each treatment is uniquely calibrated according to your specific skin type and skin concerns. The cosmetic doctor identifies the ideal SkinMedica serums for infusion to address the root cause of your skin concerns. Once your skin pores are open and receptive, the skincare serums are delivered to ensure maximum absorption and benefits.
Diamond Glow Treats…
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity and sagging
- Skin dryness and roughness
- Oily and congested skin
- Discoloration and melasma
- Age spots and sunspots
- Textural irregularities
Who is a candidate?
Diamond Glow is suitable for everyone, regardless of age, gender, skin type, skin color, or skin concerns. It can help patients with nearly perfect skin by removing all the dead skin cells, which, in turn, brightens the complexion. And it can also help patients with rough, uneven, acne-prone, inflamed, or discolored skin by addressing the root cause of their problems.
Diamond Glow is also suitable for patients with sensitive skin because it doesn’t involve pore-softening steam or lancing techniques. It uses vacuuming technologies to suction away the gunk and debris, so there’s no risk of redness caused by dilated blood vessels. And the use of gentle water-based abrasion avoids the pain and discomfort caused by traditional microdermabrasion techniques.
- Consultation: The providers calibrate the diamond tips and choose the ideal SkinMedica serums according to your specific skin concerns and skin type.
- Exfoliation: The finely-calibrated diamond tips exfoliate the uppermost layers of the skin, removing the dead skin cells and debris without irritation.
- Extraction: The high-powered suction device vacuums away all the makeup residue, oils, debris, and gunk from your skin pores, making your skin receptive to the skincare products.
- Infusion: The specifically-chosen skincare products are infused into your skin to address the root cause of your concerns, such as excess sebum production, melasma, etc.
- Recovery: You receive take-home SkinMedica products to maintain the results. You can return to your daily activities immediately.
Most microdermabrasion and skin rejuvenation techniques cause redness, irritation, or other mild side effects — but not Diamond Glow. At most, your skin might look flushed and slightly red for a few hours, but you can resume all your daily activities immediately. Most patients need 1 to 2 Diamond Glow sessions per month to maintain the results.
Why Choose Aesthetic MdR?
Aesthetic MdR provides the latest and most effective skin rejuvenation and skin care techniques to help you maintain healthy and glowing skin. Our providers analyze your skin concerns to curate the treatment according to your specific needs, ensuring optimal results without harsh side effects. Please schedule an appointment at Aesthetic MdR to discuss your Diamond Glow treatment options.