Most skin rejuvenation techniques use abrasive methods to exfoliate the skin’s surface. They might use steam to soften and open up the skin pores, making them more receptive to the treatment. Some skin rejuvenation procedures include lancing and pinching techniques to remove the blackheads and debris from clogged pores. While these techniques are useful, they can also be unpleasant, especially for patients with sensitive skin.
Hydrafacial is a groundbreaking skin rejuvenation procedure that avoids abrasive techniques in favor of a gentler approach. It’s an innovative three-in-one skin rejuvenation technique that involves exfoliation, hydration, and infusion, i.e., the essential components of skincare. Using a cutting-edge Vortex-Fusion delivery system, Hydrafacial unclogs the pores, vacuums away the debris, and infuses essential serums into the skin. Without redness or sensitivity.
How Hydrafacial Works
Hydrafacial is an innovative skin rejuvenation technique that uses a patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system with HydroPeel Tips. As such, the special tips unclog the pores and exfoliate dead skin cells from the surface, while the vacuum technology suctions away the debris, makeup residue, and oils from deep within the skin pores. Meanwhile, the system also delivers highly-curated skincare serums to revitalize your complexion.
- Skin laxity and sagging
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Clogged skin pores
- Excess oil production
- Oily and congested skin.
- Textural irregularities
- Sun damage and age spots
Who is a candidate?
Hydrafacial is a soothing and gentle procedure suitable for patients of all ages, genders, skin colors, and skin types. The procedure is preceded by a detailed consultation wherein the provider modifies it according to your specific skin profile and conditions. Furthermore, it doesn’t include lasers or chemicals, making it equally suitable for all skin colors. If you have rough, irregular, dull, or acne-prone skin, you’re a suitable candidate for Hydrafacial.
- Consultation: The Hydrafacial treatment starts with a private consultation with the skincare provider. They analyze your skin type and discuss your goals to recommend the ideal serums for your specific needs and concerns.
- Cleanse & Peel: The HydroPeel Tips remove the impurities and exfoliate the dead skin cells from the uppermost layers of the skin, exposing the skin pores.
- Extract & Hydrate: The Vortex-Fusion system unclogs the pores and suctions away the gunk, debris, makeup residue, and oils from deep within the pores.
- Fuse & Protect: The patented technology delivers the strategically-chosen serums into the skin to revitalize your complexion and address the root cause of your skin concerns.
- Recovery: The skincare provider will offer take-home products that help you maintain the results according to your skin profile. You can leave the clinic and resume your daily activities.
Does it Hurt?
Hydrafacial is far more comfortable than most skin rejuvenation techniques because it doesn’t use abrasive techniques. The vacuuming technology replaces the need for pinching and lancing techniques, so there’s no pain or discomfort. Nor does it include pore-softening steam, so there’s no risk of redness caused by dilated blood vessels. As such, Hydrafacial is gentle and tolerable for patients with sensitive skin. You don’t have to worry about harsh side effects, inflammation, or irritation.
Why Choose Aesthetic MdR?
Aesthetic MdR is a state-of-the-art surgical center specializing in the latest cosmetic treatments, both surgical and non-surgical. We use cutting-edge technologies and techniques to ensure our patients always have access to the safest, most comfortable, and most effective skin rejuvenation standards. Please schedule a consultation with our skincare providers to discuss your Hydrafacial options.
Dr. Luis Macias
To take your next step in cosmetic enhancement, your next step is a consultation with Dr. Macias. Please call our office to schedule an appointment.Schedule a Consultation
Safety Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
Here at Aesthetic MdR there is nothing more important to us than your health and safety.
We are following these in-office safety guidelines:
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have a temperature of 100 degrees or greater we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Our patient schedules will be adjusted to minimize your time in the reception area to allow for adequate social distancing. The timing of your arrival is very important. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. If you are late for your appointment we will reschedule you for another day.
- Our providers will closely adhere to allotted appointment times and will not be able to extend the length of your visit.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment.
- Upon your arrival, a team member will take your temperature and will ask that you complete a short questionnaire regarding your recent health and travel activity.
- We will be taking walk-ins for Vitamin B12 injections only.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly upon arriving at our office.
- All patients must wear a mask while in our office.
- Our waiting room will be set up to accommodate social distancing and all magazines, books, etc. will be removed.
We are available by phone and email during this time and can answer any questions you may have. Our staff are scheduling Virtual Consultations and Appointments. Please feel free to call our office at (424) 375-6580.
— Dr. Macias & Staff
Get Started Send Us A Message